Senior Java Developer
Are you as a Senior Java Developer interested in Blockchain Technology, but not in cryptos? Would you like to work in an R&D environment?
Senior (5+ jaar ervaring)
This company was founded in 2017 by two specialists from the document management field. Their mission is to create trust in all digital communication and data exchange. Many of their clients are government departments, municipalities and they do projects for the European Union.
In total they have 12 employees whom all have a very entrepreneurial and R&D mindset. The office is located next to a train station 10 minutes from Utrecht Centraal. Also, they have room for parking your car in the garage under the office.
The company culture is what you would expect of a scale-up. Besides work, they do fun things with each other like dinners, outings and conferences. All under normal circumstances, of course.
Around 80% of the work this company does are software development projects for clients. These are done in-house. Types of projects one would work on are improving social benefits plans, new financial products or services to check verifiable claims like diplomas, certificates or competencies. All of the projects have Blockchain Around 20% of the work is put into developing the own product. This is a Java based API platform that provides the building blocks used by the clients.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will work in a team of 6 gifted Java Developers under the lead of a CTO. To succeed here, one needs to be genuinely interested in new (Java) technologies, Blockchain and have an R&D mindset. Of course, you are an excellent Java Developer familiar with REST API’s, Microservices, modern cloud technologies and container/virtualizations preferably using Docker. Furthermore, you get a thrill of working on Enterprise Integration, NoSQL Databases and API Gateways.
Profile of the Senior Java Developer:
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience as a Java Developer
- Excellent Java Skills
- You have worked with REST API’s and Microservices architecture
- You have worked in modern Cloud Technologies and Docker
- You have good knowledge of NoSQL and API Gateways
- You have an entrepreneurial and research mindset
- You speak English fluently
- You have already relocated to The Netherlands. Applicants from outside The Netherlands will not be taken into consideration
- Up to €6.500,00 gross monthly salary based on experience, knowledge and fulltime
- Pension scheme
- 25 holidays
- Travel reimbursement
- Laptop of your choice
- Flexible working hours
- Training Budget
- Working from home
- Indefinite contract
- Monthly expense allowance