Handson Java Architect
Do you want to work as a Handson Java Architect at a company who is leading in the Print-on-Demand? Would you like to translate online personalized gifts into tangible products?
Handson Java Architect
With 1.2 million users our client is leading in the market of Print-on-Demand. On a daily base both individuals and business customers order gifts through their platform. In 2004 they started with a big online greeting card service. Now in 2016, they have the biggest assortment of cards, flowers, chocolate and (business) gifts in the Netherlands and Belgium. In the near future they will expand their business to Germany.
In the office you can feel an open and relaxed atmosphere. When you enter, you will see a screen on which is showed how many orders they processed that day. In this way, each employee can see his or her daily impact on the business. The office is very bright through the use of glass walls and doors in the work areas. There is an open-door policy. Almost no one has a phone on his or her desk, so for a question you can just walk over to your colleagues. From the office building you can look directly into the production hall. There is a communal lunch and the canteen is a central point in the building.
The Development department consists 20 people and is divided into six dedicated scrum teams. The web team is responsible for the website and administrative portals, the mobile team is responsible for the mobile website and apps, the new service team focuses on improving the basic architecture, the editor team is engaged with custom applications and the printing team is responsible for translating the online applications into offline printing.
Together with the scrum team, you as a Handson Java Architect, stand ‘above’ the aforementioned teams. Together you are responsible for the full Java and developed backend of the business. Therefore it is essential that you, as the leader of this team, bear responsibility. You will be busy with creating, developing and implementing new functionalities and act as a guardian for the integrity and stability of the platform. You monitor the quality of the platform by checking the codes supplied by the other teams and decide whether they may be integrated. Four of the developers are staying in Armenia and therefore it is essential that you speak fluent English.
Profile of a Handson Java Architect
• A degree on HBO / University level
• Minimum 5 years of experience as Java Developer
• Proved experience with Hibernate/JPA, Spring, Jersey and/or JAX-RS
• Knowledge of and experience with Elastic Search, REST API, TDD
• Knowledge of and experience with Maven, GitHub, Sonar
• Experience in an E-commerce environment is a benefit
• Up to date with the newest technology developments
• You are analytic, quality driven and proactive
• Fluent in English (in speech and writing)
• You already speak Dutch as a second language or are willing to learn
• Up to €6.500,00 gross month salary, based on knowledge and experience
• 25 holidays + the possibility to buy (or sell) 5 days
• Pension arrangement (70%/30%)
• Travel costs compensation
• Bonus arrangement
• Possibility to grow within the company
• Training opportunity’s
• Net compensation for a laptop and phone
• Communal lunch
• Corporate events and Friday afternoon drinks
zie jij jezelf al zitten
Ben jij de persoon voor de job? Solliciteer dan! Neem contact
met ons op of vul het onderstaande verhaal aan...
Mail deze vacature