On a summer evening, sitting by the waterside the founders of this company came with the idea that completely disrupts the home gas market. Their service lowers the market power of the oil-, and gas fat-cats while substantially lowering consumer cost. After honing their idea and developing the platform they secured a substantial investment upwards of 60 million. Since launching in 2016 the service is gaining great traction and they break their growth targets every single month. It’s their mission to deliver gas to homes with great service, quality and for the lowest price. The company is built more as a family than an organization. You can guess that there’s a very personal approach and a flat company structure as a result. You see this in the freedom you get when tackling your responsibilities.
Since the first months of launching the app the orders have been rolling in. With more than a 100 orders rolling in on the first week they are looking to get over 10 million customers within the next two years. Currently they have a million installs and process more then 10.000 orders a day. They exclusively supply private homes where the main source of energy for cooking or heating water is gas. The current market is controlled by the leading petrol companies leaving a very inefficient market ripe for disruption. The company wants to be the largest home cooking gas distributor in the world without any fixed assets. It’s the ambition to achieve this within five to ten years.
To push the growth of the company they’re looking to expand their team. You’ll be working in so-called ‘squads’ as in the Spotify way-of-working which is based on agile principles and uses sprints. You’ll switch squads periodically to support knowledge transfer and give you the opportunity to tackle diverse problems. You’ll attend daily standups with your squad. One of the first projects to be taken on is a transition to a microservices architecture to drastically increase the amount of releases from 2 per week to 70 releases per week. Next to that you’ll be working on a data-, and information assimilation project to combine and build synchronization between all the different data sources. They are also building their drivers’ app this year along with improvements in performance and the scalability of the applications. One to two times a year you get the chance to work with the Brazilian developers team in Sao Paolo. Only if you want to you will travel to Sao Paolo for two weeks. All expenses on these trips are paid.
Profile of the Senior .NET Developer:
• A Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a technical field
• More than 3 years of professional experience as a software engineer
• Proven experience with .NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, MS SQL-Server
• Experience with ASP.NET Core is a plus
• You have knowledge on the entire application development lifecycle
• Experience and knowledge of CI, TDD and version control management tooling
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and do what needs to be done
• You have a passion for high-quality software
• You are capable of high levels of analytical thinking.
• Up to €5.500,00 gross salary based on skills, expertise and fulltime (40 hours)
• Yearly performance bonus of 10-15%
• Gadget budget of € 500,-
• Gym membership
• Permanent/indefinite contract
• Business trips all expenses paid
• Laptop is provided
• Phone is provided
• 25 holidays
• Fixed working place in the office
• Flexible working hours in consultation
• Educational budget provided
• Communal lunch provided
• Growth opportunities
• Friday afternoon drinks and company events
• The opportunity to work in a professional and dynamic environment
Creatieve en dynamische omgeving
Contract voor onbepaalde tijd
Ben jij de persoon voor de job? Solliciteer dan! Neem contact met ons op of vul het onderstaande formulier in...