Senior .NET Developer
Are you a Senior .NET Developer that wants to build a leading Cryptocurrency Trading Platform? Can you develop the trading-engine serving more than 600.000 customers?
Senior .NET Developer
Back in 2013 two entrepreneurs recognized the potential of the blockchain and the applications within crypto-currencies. They started as competitors challenging each other but they soon found out they were better together. Since then the client has grown a cryptocurrency trading-platform with bitcoin and over 40 other cryptocurrencies being used by over 600.000 customers. The goal is to become the most prominent player in this market. Doing this sustainably by being compliant with current and upcoming legislation is a must. They work as a professional, tight-knit team with a down-to-earth attitude. This is a company serving one of the most innovative and dynamic markets present today.
The two founders got in touch after testing each other’s systems. When they discovered they were checking each other out they got in touch and met for coffee. After a while they were overwhelmed by the spectacular growth of the company, it’s client-base and the amount of cryptocurrency they made available for trading. This was the time to get investors on board with the required experience in the financial market as well as the experience of building out an organization in a successful manner. Now they are joined by co-founder, and ex-COO and the co-Founder of Tom Tom and ex-board member of ABN AMRO Bank. The current platform is built in a PHP environment. The next steps will be to rebuild the current platform in a Microsoft environment (.NET/C#) to improve safety, performance and stability.
The previous version is built by external contractors. So this migration of technical environment will run simultaneous with building up the internal development team. That makes this environment ripe with growth opportunities and room to experiment with new technologies and methods. Especially since you’ll be working with the latest technologies and apply cutting-edge design paradigms. When you have a special interest and the need is there, you get the freedom and support to take on new responsibilities. To be successful in this role you need to have a flexible-, and entrepreneurial mindset with an eagerness to improve the company and yourself to be successful in this role. Nice to know is that one of the first orders of business is to expand their service internationally with Belgium and France as their first target markets.
Profile of the Senior .NET Developer:
• You have a University working-, and analytical capabilities
• You have more than 5 years of professional experience as a software engineer
• You have proven experience with .NET, C#, MSSQL, jQuery
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and do what needs to be done
• You have a passion for highly scalable, high-performance software
• Between € 4.000 - € 5.500 monthly gross salary based on skills, expertise and fulltime (40 hours)
• One year employment contract with the intention to extend it afterwards
• Pension arrangement
• 26 holidays
• Travel reimbursement 0,19 ct/km or public transport (max. € 250,- netto per month)
• Laptop is provided
• Fixed working place in the office
• Flexible working hours and working from home in consultation
• Educational budget provided
• Communal lunch provided
• Growth opportunities
• The opportunity to work in a professional and dynamic environment
*For this role there is a pre-employment-screening for financial institutions
zie jij jezelf al zitten
Ben jij de persoon voor de job? Solliciteer dan! Neem contact
met ons op of vul het onderstaande verhaal aan...
Mail deze vacature