Senior .NET Developer
Senior (5+ jaar ervaring)
The software connects to the client’s databases and from the data it builds data-cubes to be presented in a slick dashboard. The product is a powerful web-based tool, currently running on-premise. However, in 2018 they are switching to an Azure Cloud environment.
Because of changes in the architecture of the product, there is room for a Senior .NET Developer in the team. You will work closely together with the Software Architect and Director of Software Development in setting up the architecture for the Azure Cloud and re-designing the front-end using the React.JS framework. Besides these projects you will be heavily involved in optimizing the backend C# code to make the product more scalable and easier to use. Furthermore, you will be trained and get a Personal Development Plan to grow you into a Software Architect role.
The team you will be working in consists of 9 .NET Developers, led by two Software Architects under the supervision of the Director Software Development. Working together is one of the key points in the team, thus you need to have prior experience working in agile/scrum environments.
Due to the complex nature of the product it is required that you have a finished degree in Informatics or other relevant field.
Profile of the Senior .NET Developer:
- At least a University Degree in Informatics or related field of study
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Senior .NET Developer
- You have proven skills in C#, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL
- Experience in Azure is a plus
- You have a highly analytical mindset
- You are fluent in English and currently residing in The Netherlands (IND-sponsorship is possible)
- Up to €5.500,00 gross monthly salary including 8% holiday allowance based on skills and expertise
- 25 holidays
- Pension scheme (50/50)
- Travel reimbursement
- Fixd workspace in the office
- Education Budget
- Flexible working hours
- Growth Opportunity towards Software Architect
- A permanent contract
- Feasible bonus scheme