Senior .NET Developer
Senior (5+ jaar ervaring)
The core of the platform is currently built in Java, but is being migrated to C++ to enhance performance. The GUI’s around the core are built in C# using ASP.NET MVC and ReactJS as front-end framework.
During 2018 the company has initiated a very big technical overhaul of the platform. The migration to C++ has been started and the .NET architecture has been changed to a an ASP.NET Web application using ReactJS in the front-end. The user will notice very little of this maintenance however, behind the screens a lot has changed.
As a Senior .NET Developer you will work closely together with a front-end developer to ensure a good implementation of the new technologies. The main reason for looking for new colleagues is the growth of the company and they are unable to keep up with the amount of work in a positive sense. You will work in a team currently consisting of 1 Backend .NET Developer, 1 front-end developer and a designer. However, you will also work closely together wit the 8 C++ and Java Developers.
Profile of the Senior .NET Developer
- You have a University degree in the field of IT
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ working experience as a .NET Developer
- You have demonstrable skills in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF and API’s
- You are fluent in English
- You are already residing in The Netherlands (applicants outside NL will not be taken into consideration)
- Up to €4.500,00 gross monthly salary based on skills, experience and fulltime (40hrs)
- Pension Scheme
- 27 holidays
- Travel reimbursement
- €50,00 net per month reimbursement for phone use
- Education budget to your own needs
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home is possible
- Growth Opportunities based on personal ambitions
- Daily lunch provided by employer
- Bonus scheme based on personal and company results