Senior front-end developer
Senior (5+ jaar ervaring)
In a relatively short period of time, the company has grown enormously. They just raised 10 million euros for the coming year 2020.
Their mission is: 'We want to become the best friend of the man in the bathroom.’ Therefore they will expand their product range with four new products that will soon be on the market. Internationally, they are growing all the time. The market is also being taken over outside Europe. This is preceded by an enormous technical planning where they are looking for experienced Developers who can think along with the current Developers. Besides the Developers, they also use an external digital agency that helps build the platform with them. Currently, they are working together on optimizing the API so that all supply chains can be easily applied.
The current team consists of 3 PHP developers, 2 front-end developers and the Lead Developer. Now that the next step will be taken within the company, it is important that more technical knowledge is brought in-house. For this reason they are in need of a senior front-end developer that can support and improve their internal design system and UI components library. Design for the website/email promotional campaigns and analyse metrics and conversions. Write code and develop to help them building their new front-end solutions. The right candidate will learn and improve his coding skill every day. The front end part of the platform is built with Vue.
The Lead Developer is Romanian so it is important that you have a good command of the English language. Because of the increasing brand awareness, more will be expected of you in terms of professionalism in your work. So you can handle pressure well and take responsibility for your work. Everything is being professionalized, so methods like Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery are concepts that you understand.
The profile of the Senior Front-End Developer:
- HBO+/WO work and think level
- Verifiable experience with MVC and MySQL
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, experience with CSS pre-processors
- Know how to use version control systems such as mercurial/Git
- Excellent UI/Visual design skills
- Working experience in UX/UI Design
- Familiarity with one of these tools: Figma, Sketch, Famer X, Adobe XD.
- You understand why we stopped designing UI in Photoshop
- Communicative and enjoy working in a team
- Always improving and welcoming feedback
- International environment
- Salary up to €4.500,- based on a 40-hour working week
- 25 vacation days
- Travel reimbursement
- Laptop (Mac)
- Fixed workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
- Growth opportunities
- Lunch is provided
- Annual team outing to an European city