Senior .NET Developer
Senior (5+ jaar ervaring)
The puzzles they make are being generated by one core platform which is built in the .NET Framework. They have two business units; print and digital. The International Puzzle System (IPS) is a Windows Client built with C#, ASP.NET and an SQL database. Also, they use .NET Core2. In digital they publish their puzzles on websites using Angular 4.
As a Senior .NET Developer you will become part of a team of 6 Experienced .NET Developers in Amsterdam. You will mainly work on the core system and develop new puzzle generators using .NET Core2, Entity Framework 6, Asp.NET, MVC and SQL. The role is focused on backend. However, if you are up for some front-end work now and then, please step forward!
To succeed within the company it is expected of you that you are highly analytical, have strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures and that you are experienced in TDD, know your Design Patterns and know how to use Unit Testing.
Profile of the Senior .NET Developer:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a .NET Developer
- You are experienced in C#, .NET Core(2), ASP.NET Core, MVC, SQL
- You have a background in working with data structures and algorithms
- You have experience in TDD, Design Patterns and Unit Testing
- Experience in front-end technologies is a plus
- You are a team player and know how to work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- You are fluent in English and are already living in The Netherlands (Applicants from outside The Netherlands will not be taken into consideration)
- Up to €5.500,00 gross monthly salary based on fulltime
- 28 holidays
- Travel reimbursement
- Pension Scheme
- Fixed workplace in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Education opportunities
- Growth opportunities
- Working from home