Senior Python Developer
Senior (5+ jaar ervaring)
Over the past 5 years they have built all their back-office applications themselves. The company is growing fast, however they have now made a plan to rebuild their back office systems to secure the scalability of the platform. They plan to increase 10 times what they do now. This means they are moving away from PHP and are building all new features in Python. They spend about 30% of their time in cleaning up technical debt.
As a Senior Python Developer you will work in a team of 10 engineers. You will work on features that can predict the amount of products needed over the coming months, but could also work on a delivery application or an internal tool to make marketing outings. It is expected of you to be an engineer by heart. You will work mainly in Python, but will have to deal with PHP and Node.JS as well. Other technologies in the stack are: Docker, CircleCI, MySQL, React, Redux and Google Cloud. Of course, as a Senior Developer you will have architectural responsibilities. Within the team you will find a challenging technical environment in a safe environment where making mistakes is supported. As long as you learn. They often do Pair Programming and you will be given the opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues.
The profile of the Senior Python Developer:
- You have an Engineering degree
- You have at least 5 years’ professional experience as a Software Developer
- Having 1 year of Python experience is sufficient.
- Experience in PHP, Docker, Node.JS, Docker or Kubernetes is a big plus
- You speak English fluently
- You have already relocated to The Netherlands. (applications from outside The Netherlands will not be taken into consideration
- You are an engineer by heart
- Up to €6.000,00 gross monthly salary per month based on knowledge, experience and fulltime (40 hours per week)
- 24 holidays + 4 happiness days
- Travel reimbursement + electrical bicycle plan
- Laptop (mac)
- €25,00 phone subscription coverage per month
- Your own desk in the office (no flex spaces, yay!)
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home 1 day per week is possible
- Education budget
- Awesome lunch freshly cooked daily
- Growth opportunities within the company