Senior .NET Developer (API Team)
Senior (5+ jaar ervaring)
Since being acquired in 2017, they have completely changed the old product they built before. They decided to build a brand new product in a greenfield environment. To do this, they use only newest technologies, such as C#7, .NET Core 2.x Azure and SQL. Version control is done in GIT and the architecture is fully serverless in Azure. The first version of the product just went live and they are now continuing development of new features and functionality.
Because the product relies heavily on third party API connectivity, our client is looking for a Senior .NET Developer with experience in API Development. You will be part of a senior team of 4 people. You will use your C# and API skills to make sure connections are made at best and will be in touch with the third parties. Also, you will report to the mother-organization on progress made.
As a person, you need to fit in the scale-up way of working. They just adopted the DevOps methodology and way of working.
Profile of the Senior .NET Developer:
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience as a .NET Developer
- You have hands-on experience in .NET Core, Azure and API Development
- You are communicative and not afraid of contact with third parties
- You have an EU residence permit (No IND-sponsorship provided! Really, we cannot get you the position of you do not have an EU passport)
- You live in the vicinity of Utrecht
- Maximum of €5.500,00 gross monthly salary based on experience, knowledge and fulltime (40 hours)
- 25 holidays
- Travel reimbursement
- Fixed workspace in the office
- Lunch provided by employer
- Training Budget in consultation
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Friday afternoon drinks
- Company outings and nice activities with the team